After 9 years of rent the entrepreneur bought his first own mobile impact crusherFix Recycling specializes in demolition and processing of natural stone, as well as in careful construction waste recycling.
High-quality material such as asphalt, concrete and brick recyclate are generated in the company's own 28,000 m² landfill under very stringent conditions.
Operations Manager Josef Partl jun. lists several reasons for purchasing the R900 Impact Crusher:
- The easy transport of the crusher, mobility is becoming increasingly important.
- The 2 hydraulically adjustable swing beams.
- The infinitely adjustable crusher speed to define the final grain perfectly.
- The well-designed distance between the crusher outlet and the main conveyor.
- The main conveyor protection in the crushing unit.
Fair billing creates good customer relations
Josef Partl has equipped his Rockster crushing plant with a belt weigh scale and can thus offer his customers an hourly rate per tonne very straightforward. Regardless of the time that is required, the customer pays exactly the amount of final grain that he has available.