Latest technology for the best performanceRockster presents the R1000S, a more than worthy follow-up model of the R900 mobile impact crusher - with even more technical features, and still very compact.
The new impact crusher fills the requirements of the customers to an increased operating and safety comfort and includes following refinements:
- a new developed multifunctional color display
- an auto start and stop function
- a stepless variable
- fully hydraulic gap adjustment with integrated measuring system
- the automatic load-dependent, stepless regulation of the conveying speed
- and a new easier way for fixing the hammers
- the hydraulically and vertically adjustable magnetic separator
- the hydraulically lowerable screenbox
- the swiveling catwalk make the maintenance of the machine easier.
- up-and-over lift system of the side and back doors - this new system also ensure even greater free moving space and saves additionally space
THE IMPACTOR R1000S IN DETAILThe vibrating pre-screen chute helps preventing blockages in the shaft. The vibrating discharge chute is transporting the material on the main conveyor and prevents the wear of the belt – this will significantly save wear costs.
The inlet width of barely one meter and the oversized rotor diameter of more than one meter guarantee the best output for different applications.
The exchange of the hammers is also possible with an integrated hammer exchange device, an external lifting device is not necessary. The hammers are available in different quality levels.
The optional screening system – consisting of the compact circular vibrating screen RS100 in combination with the patent protected double functional return belt RB92 – is the perfect complement for the track-mounted compact crusher R1000S for producing 100% defined final grain. Furthermore the hydraulically lowerable screenbox make the maintenance and service easier.
Because of the compact transport measurements – length 10,1 m, width 2,55 m and height 3,2 m – and the weight of 30,4 tons, it is possible to transport the Rockster R1000S without any special authorization.
FROM TRANSPORT TO WORKING MODE
It takes just 10 minutes to unload the impact crusher and to put it into operation. If the transport includes the optional screening system the dismantling of the return belt and screen box is not necessary. It is also possible to transport the machine with screening system without a specifically required authorization because of the transport measurements – length 14,0 m, width 2,98 m and 3,2 m height.