Hydrostatic drive means constant performance and ideal
adjustment to job-specific power requirement!
The drive system is located at the rear of the machine and is enclosed in a soundproofed housing. The hydraulic pump is flanged directly onto the drive motor, which activates the crusher via a V-belt drive. The additional hydraulics (for main conveyor, side conveyor, vibration chute, crawler gear ...) are driven via the auxiliary drives.
The main benefits of the hydrostatic drive:
- Individual adaptation of the crusher speed and thus optimum adjustment of the screening curve
- Possibility to change the direction of rotation - essential for the patented DUPLEX System
- Energy adjustment as needed - the hydrostatic pressure adjusts to the power requirements of the crusher, resulting in a very constant crushing performance and the diesel engine always stays within the optimum speed range
- Thanks to the constant crushing power, the diesel consumption per tonne of production is noticeably reduced
- Crusher overload protection: no blockages due to lack of power because of constant energy reserves
- The conventional clutch is eliminated - no wear
How does it work?