|Inlet opening:||1100 x 720 mm / 44" x 29"|
|Rotor speed:||Stepless adjustable|
|Swing beams:||2 (individually adjustable)|
|Gap adjustment:||Fully hydraulic|
|Drive unit:||Tier 3A - Stage IIIA / Tier 4 Final / Stage V engine|
|Pre-screen:||Vibrating (to avoid blockages)|
|Transport dimensions & Weight R1100S:||Length: 13,60 m / 44'8"
Width: 2,75 m / 9'1"
Height: 3,20 m / 10'6"
Weight: 32,90 t / 72,600 lbs
- Feed hopper (Hardox)
- Vibration feeder with 2-step pre-screen
- Adjustable bypass chute (main/side conveyor)
- Magnetic separator
- Crusher overload protection
- Sound-insulated engine housing
- Dust suppression
- Radio remote control
- Electronic control with color display
Screenbox RS114 & double functional return/stockpile belt RB95The optional screening system - consisting of the compact circular vibrating screen RS114 in combination with the patent protected double-functional return/stockpile belt RB95 - is the perfect option to ensure 100% defined final grain.
- For producing defined final grain (depending on mesh sizes)
- Screen surface: ~ 4,2 m² / 45.2 ft²
- Screenbox hydraulically lowerable for easy change of screens and quick maintenance
RB95 Double Functional Return/Stockpile Belt
- For returning the material back to the feed hopper or stockpile it for receiving a further final fraction
Transport dimensions & Weight R1100S+RS114+RB95
- Length: 15,80 m / 51'10"
- Width: 2,99 m / 9'10"
- Height: 3,20 m / 10'6"
- Weight: 37,10 t / 81,800 lbs
What to do with millions of tons of demolition debris in Greater Paris?
The new Supermétro is a megaproject in the French capital, the tunnel boring machines are massively pumping up soil and rocks and the rubble from old buildings has to be processed. To conserve natural resources and create an efficient material cycle, construction waste and old asphalt are recycled using a Rockster R1100S impact crusher.
When the quality speaks for itself, it’s easy to buy an impactor R1100 again
Thanks to the excellent performance of their R1100D impact crusher, which was acquired in 2016, company “Mayrhofer Erdbewegungen GmbH” from Neumarkt am Wallersee (Salzburg) purchased the advanced impactor model R1100S from Rockster Austria International GmbH.
The Impact Crusher R1100S in long-term use in Turkey
Over 9000 operating hours with an average performance of 150 tonnes per hour (170 st/h).
The Rockster R1100S proves itself every day in road construction in the Turkish province of Gaziantep.
And that to the complete satisfaction of the customer.