|Inlet opening:||1200 x 680 mm / 48 x 27 in|
|Drive unit||TIER3a/TIER4f engine|
|Pre-screener:||vibrating (to avoid blockages)|
|Transport dimensions & Weight 1200D:||Length: 13,30 m / 43.7 ft
Width: 2,75 m / 9.1 ft
Height: 3,40 m 11.2 ft
Weight: 38,40 t / 84,700 lb
- Feed hopper (Hardox)
- Vibration feeder with 2-part pre-screen
- Adjustable bypass chute (main/side conveyor)
- Magnetic separator
- Radio remote control
- Sound-insulated engine housing
- Crusher overload protection
- Dust suppression
- Electronic control with color display
Screenbox RS114 & double functional return belt RB95The optional screening system - consisting of the compact circular vibrating screen RS114 in combination with the stockpile belt RB95 - is an addition for the track-mounted R1200D to receive defined final grain or to produce a further final fraction.
- for producing defined final grain (depending on mesh sizes)
- Screening surface: ~ 4,2 m² / 45.2 ft²
- Screenbox hydraulically lowerable for easy change of screens and quick maintenance
RB95 Return belt
- for returning the material back to the feed hopper or stockpile it for receiving a further final fraction
Transport dimensions & Weight R1200D+RS114
- Length: 15,70 m / 51.6 ft
- Width: 2,75 m / 9.1 ft
- Height: 3,40 m / 11.2 ft
- Weight: 41,50 t / 91,500 lbs
Within a few hours the track mounted crushing plant R1200D can be changed from jaw crusher to an impact crusher (R1100DS) - and vice versa. Therefore the plant can be optimized to the different requirements of the feeding material and guarantees a versatile operation.
Both crusher units are installed fully hydraulically and based on the same basic chassis. The hydrostatic drive system allows a clockwise or anti-clockwise operation of the crusher. So it is possible to install both
crushing units on the same basic frame.
The Rockster Duplex-System: Best Investment Thanks to Universal Use
By using the patented Rockster DUPLEX system with jaw and impact crusher on one basic machine, the Casaccia gravel quarry at the base of the ‘Maloja Pass’ in Graubünden (Switzerland) can quickly and efficiently meet the diverse requirements of its customers.
22nd of April: International Earth Day
International Earth Day is celebrated on 22nd of April to encourage awareness for the balance of economic, social and environmental needs of present and future generations of humanity.