|Inlet openinig:||960 x 720 mm / 38 x 29 in|
|Rotor speed:||steppless adjustable|
|Swing beams:||2 (individually adjustable)|
|Gap adjustment:||fully hydraulic|
|Drive unit:||Volvo Penta TIER3/TIER4f|
|Pre-screen:||vibrating (to avoid blockages)|
|Transport dimensions & Weight R1000S:||Length: 10,10 m / 33.2 ft
Width: 2,55 m / 8.4 ft
Height: 3,20 m / 10.5 ft
Weight: 30,40 t / 67,000 lbs
- Feed hopper (Hardox)
- Vibration feeder with 2-deck pre-screen
- Adjustable bypass chute (main/side conveyor)
- Vibrating discharge chute
- Vertically adjustable magnetic separator
- Crusher overload protection
- Sound-insulated engine housing
- Dust suppression system
- Radio remote control
- Electronic control with color display
- Liftable compartment doors and swiveling catwalk for optimal service & maintenance accessibility
Screenbox RS100 + double-functional return belt RB92The screening system - consisting of the compact circular vibrating screen RS100 in combination with the patent protected double-functional return/stockpile belt RB92 - is the perfect option to ensure 100% defined final grain.
- Screening surface: ~ 3,5 m² / 37.7 ft²
- Screenbox hydraulically lowerable for easy change of screens and quick maintenance
- Adjustable amplitude for better material adaptation (eg construction waste or natural stone)
RB92 Double functional return/stockpile belt
- For returning the material back to the feed hopper or stockpile it for receiving a further final fraction
Transport dimensions & Weight R1000S+RS100+RB92
- Length: 14,00 m / 46.0 ft
- Width: 2,83 m / 9.3 ft
- Height: 3,20 m / 10.5 ft
- Weight: 34,90 t / 77,000 lbs
Rockster is the trend!
A highlight every 3 years - the trade fair in the active basalt quarry! The Steinexpo customers showed great interest in the new R1000S impact crusher, which was live in action crushing concrete.
Show-Parcours with R1000S
Show Parcours at Apolczer in Germany with various construction machines and the Rockster impactor R1000S as highlight showing its strength in crushing demolition debris.
The new R1000S in Detail
The new impact crusher fills the requirements of the customers to an increased operating and safety comfort and includes a variety of refinements.
Grand Rockster Live Demo – Showing Wide Variety
Contractors, landscapers, construction/concrete or aggregate recycling and road building companies could check out the performance of Rockster's portfolio.