Rockster's new R1100DE hybrid impact crusher is nominated for the Innovation Award
The World Demolition Award is one of the most respectable awards worldwide, concerning the Demolition and Recycling Industry.
The Awards are intended to reward best practice and innovation within the demolition industry and 2014 represents the 6th consecutive year they have been held.
The judging panel is made up of eight highly respected figures from the global demolition sector – including the current President of the European Demolition Association.
The innovation award is an award open solely to manufacturers and unique in the respect of being the only global award to be judged by the demolition industry itself. In order to be shortlisted – the products have already gone through a rigorous judging process and represent the cream of this years' entries.
The winners of each category will be announced at the 2014 World Demolition Summit that will be held at the NH Grand Krasnapolski Hotel in Amsterdam on November 6, with the Awards being presented at the Gala Dinner.
Hybrid crusher R1100DE is one of worldwide 6 nominees in the category "Innovations"
Rockster submitted its latest revolutionary project - the first Hybrid Impact Crusher worldwide - and was shortlisted for this year's World Demolition Awards in the category "Innovation Award - Series Product".
Overview of the latest features of Rockster's new development:
- With the exclusive "Power Caps" system the machine can store electrical energy to manage demand peaks for a smooth and continuous production of up to 450 tons per hour.
- The unique design, incorporating the permanent magnetic drive technology with the Power Caps system allows to decrease the fuel consumption up to 50%.
- The hydrostatic pumps supply only the oil flow needed, reducing system heat and saving costs.
- Through the new control display, the new R1100DE has the possibility of continuous, fully hydraulic gap adjustment.
- The hydraulic overload protection assures a prevention of blockages and the automatic, continuous control of the adjusted feeder speed.
- The R1100DE is also equipped with the unique, double-functional return belt system, meaning it can be used as a discharge conveyor to produce two final products in one workflow, as well as for return of oversized materials directly back to the feeder for a closed circuit.
- The hybrid crusher can also be converted from an impact into a jaw crusher with its patented DUPLEX Systems.
Rockster is proud that very experienced professionals of the global demolition industry nominated this newly developed machine as "INNOVATION 2014".
Video of the test run of the first hybrid crusher owned by the company Eurovia in France - painted in the CI colours of the French roadbuilding giant. The output is really remarkable: